Thursday, December 2, 2010

' Loving What I Learned '

Well, I chose this theme cause' I know someday I will use my knowledge to special things. I love it by my own heart because you can never remove what you have learned.You will be successful enough to make your dreams come true.Never give up and be hopeful that you may achieve your life's goal faster than you thought. This will be my most special treasure in myself. That treasure will be passed to the next generation and then becomes a success to all I passed it with. As they get older, they will pass it again and they will remember the very special gift I have given to them as their life goes on.Follow what's your goal in life, never give up on it, work with it, make it come true and you can be happy, become who you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment